The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is ideal for experienced managers who want to take the next step in their management career, or for those looking to formalise their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
Advance Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
You have 18 months in total to complete this course which includes 15 days of face-to-face training plus completion of assessments.
Mode of delivery:
Face-to-face - on campus. Benefit from sharing experiences, ideas and questions in class with your peers and AIM's expert facilitators, along with access to AIM Connect.
Payment options and Tuition Fees:
Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees:
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with a flexible payment plan from AIM’s finance partner, zipMoney
- Use a government VET FEE-HELP loan to cover part or all of your tuition fees (not currently available for new enrolments).
Course Entry Criteria:
There are no course pre-requisite requirements. To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address.
Qualification Awarded by:
Australian Institute of Management Education & Training Pty Ltd, RTO Code 0049
Complete the 12 units of competency as per below.
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBHRM604 Manage employee relations
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resource strategic planning
- PSPGOV602B Establish and maintain strategic networks
If you wish to discuss your training requirements or to learn more about AIM's range of learning solutions call 1300 658 337 or email email@example.com.
We can develop an individual training plan to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your career development by mapping a personalised career pathway to a qualification most suited to your workplace goals and career aspirations.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may lead to advanced standing in this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly or if you prefer
to talk to someone now, please phone 1300 658 337.
AIM Client Services team