Looking to sharpen your leadership and management skills? Whether you’re seeking your first managerial role or are an existing manager with a desire to upskill – the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management equips you with the skills to lead with confidence.
Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
12 months maximum, including 9 days of face-to-face training.
Mode of delivery:
Face-to-face - on campus. Benefit from sharing experiences, ideas and questions in class with your peers and AIM's expert facilitators, along with access to AIM Connect.
Payment options and Tuition Fees:
Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with a flexible payment plan from AIM’s finance partner, zipMoney
- Use a government VET FEE-HELP loan to cover part or all of your tuition fees (not currently available for new enrolments).
Course Entry Criteria:
There are no course pre-requisite requirements. To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address.
Qualification Awarded by:
Australian Institute of Management Education & Training Pty Ltd, RTO Code 0049
Complete the 12 units of competency as set out below.
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace
If you wish to discuss your training requirements or to learn more about AIM's range of learning solutions call 1300 658 337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can develop an individual training plan to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your career development by mapping a personalised career pathway to a qualification most suited to your workplace goals and career aspirations.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may lead to advanced standing in this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly or if you prefer
to talk to someone now, please phone 1300 658 337.
AIM Client Services team