The Diploma of Human Resource Management will prepare you for a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resource functions are effectively conducted in a business area.
Diploma of Human Resource Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
12 months maximum, including 9 days of face-to-face training.
Mode of delivery:
Face-to-face - on campus. Benefit from sharing experiences, ideas and questions in class with your peers and AIM's expert facilitators, along with access to AIM Connect.
Payment options and Tuition Fees:
Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with a flexible payment plan from AIM’s finance partner, zipMoney
- Use a government VET FEE-HELP loan to cover part or all of your tuition fees (not currently available for new enrolments).
Course Entry Criteria:
There are no course pre-requisite requirements. To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address.
Qualification Awarded by:
Australian Institute of Management Education & Training Pty Ltd, RTO Code 0049
This Training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Please see AIM's Smart and Skilled page for more details.
Complete the 9 units of competency as set out below.
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM510 Manage mediation processes
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBHRM507 Manage separation or termination
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
If you wish to discuss your training requirements or to learn more about AIM's range of learning solutions call 1300 658 337 or email email@example.com.
We can develop an individual training plan to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your career development by mapping a personalised career pathway to a qualification most suited to your workplace goals and career aspirations.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may lead to advanced standing in this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly or if you prefer
to talk to someone now, please phone 1300 658 337.
AIM Client Services team