One of the greatest benefits of being an AIM Professional Member is the wealth of information available at your fingertips. The AIM Knowledge Centre is a unique pool of specialised management resources for professionals and it's at your disposal.
The AIM Knowledge Centre hosts specialised management resources for both our professional and corporate members. So whether you're preparing a report or making a critical decision, you can make sure you're fully informed. Online content, on demand!
• Enjoy 24/7 access to over 4,000 e-journals and over 8,000 e-books from EBSCO - so you can find what you're looking for anywhere, anytime (only available with professional membership).
• AIM Members can stay up to date with popular titles including Harvard Business Review, McKinsey Quarterly, Forbes, Fortune and Time.
• Search our databases for information on a wide array of topics, including leadership, people management, strategy, personal and career development, customer relations and organisational performance.
Article of the month
Surji, KM 2014, 'The Positive Affect of Leadership on Employee Performance and Its Impact on Improving Workplace Environment in Addition to Organizational Culture', European Journal of Business & Management, vol. 6, no. 25, pp. 150-161.
Kemal Surji discusses how today's organisations are in need of strong leadership in dealing with many factors of organisational culture such as employee performance and achievement rewards. This article also explains how if any of these factors are overlooked by the leadership team, the entire organisation will be less effective.
eBook of the month
Glaser, JE, & Creating We, I 2012, 42 Rules for Creating WE : A Hands-on, Practical Approach to Organizational Development, Change and Leadership Best Practices, 2nd ed, Super Star Press, Cupertino, CA.
42 Rules for Creating WE (2nd Edition) is written by The Creating WE Institute, an international group of critical thinkers with multi-disciplinary expertise, who have come together to harvest new forms of engagement and innovation in the workplace. Each of their concepts contain a set of timeless guidelines, practices and tools for becoming a WE-Centric leader and fostering dramatic improvements in productivity, engagement, and focus.
Browse and borrow over 10,000 books
• Visit our 'bricks and mortar' libraries in Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, and Sydney where you can access print and audio books.
• AIM Members are welcome to borrow titles in person, or through our AIM online catalogue. Delivery is nationwide, so geography is no obstacle.
Professional Members - login to access all resources. Corporate Members can use the AIM online catalogue to search and borrow from AIM’s physical libraries.
Want to find out more about the Knowledge Centre? Call 1300 661 061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book of the month
Leaders Eat Last - Simon Sinek
In his travels around the world since the publication of his bestseller Start with Why, Simon Sinek noticed that some teams were able to trust each other so deeply that they would literally put their lives on the line for each other. Other teams, no matter what incentives were offered, were doomed to infighting, fragmentation and failure. Why?