How is the AIM MBA different?
The AIM MBA is known as ‘the practical MBA’, designed by managers for managers. Our MBA program offers:
- Quality, practical and accessible education focusing on the experience of learning and immediate workplace application.
- The ability to study in a flexible and accessible online learning study format via MyABS. MyABS is AIM’s state-of-the art online learning management system. The platform offers a unique ‘community’ approach in online learning through the use of key integrated features such as chat forums and live chat functionality; and links with social platforms such as LinkedIn.
- A collaborative learning philosophy underpinned by a solid pedagogical framework and supported by MyABS and fellow students who have diverse backgrounds and managerial experience, creating a richer, more contemporary and relevant interactive learning environment.
- Dedicated support team through your entire learning journey: Student Support Team, and a team of experienced and well-qualified professionals with exceptional business experience and academic qualifications.
- Practical assessment strategy to promote participant interaction, self-reflection and practical outcomes. There are no exams – assessment is based on undertaking realistic projects applied to your own organisational and industry contexts.
When do enrolments start?
We're ready when you are. With our flexible intake periods, you can enrol into your first unit next month! We're dedicated to providing options that suit your needs. To find out more about how to enrol and fees, call 1300 658 337 and speak to a senior training advisor today.
How soon can I complete my MBA?
AIM’s MBA is flexible and designed in a way that allows you to complete in your own time. Some students may complete in as little as 12 months. Upon enrolment AIM will work with you to develop an individual study timetable to help you complete within a manageable timeframe. You will also have access to AIM’s Student Support Team who will support you throughout your entire qualification journey.
How is the course assessed?
The units are all assessment and assignment based and there are no exams throughout the entire course. All completed assessments can be submitted electronically.
Will I be studying alone?
AIM has developed a market leading online virtual campus called MyABS, a multi-platform and device responsive online community where collaboration and engagement provide a more effective learning experience than individual learning. MyABS is an online social environment that allows all students to be connected all the time, similar to instant messaging or online networks. In the virtual campus students can arrange web meetings, blog, post, commentary on other postings, discussion hangouts and a range of other collaborative interactions.
MyABS has been designed so that each stage is capped with a practical, interactive session providing a structured peer networking opportunity. In addition we will offer flexible, blended options tailored to students’ needs.
I’m not ready for online, can I still do on-campus?
Yes, AIM’s MBA does offer a number of units on-campus with a blend of online learning as well. Our national campuses are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Select units are available only.
Does the AIM MBA have full accreditation?
The AIM MBA has full accreditation from TEQSA (Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency).
Please submit your Assessment via email to: HEAssessment@aim.com.au
Need more information? Call one of our expert Training Advisors today on 1300 658 337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.